วันพุธที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

XIII

Ant & Ted ✈



Ant & Ted ✈

See you later London. Off to New York…then LA…then...



See you later London. Off to New York…then LA…then Vegas. 🇺🇸🌴💜

See you tomorrow LA. I'm excited 🇺🇸❤



See you tomorrow LA. I'm excited 🇺🇸❤

Came downstairs to my boyfriend shouting "BELLE!...



Came downstairs to my boyfriend shouting "BELLE! BELLE!" And thought it was an emergency when really he just wanted to show me how he had made his boxers into a man thong…

I don't know if you need one but if you do, don't forget the power adapter :)

We're gonna buy them at the airport :)

Thank you!

you know when someone asked you about makeup and you wrote 'a please or thank-you would be nice' were you recommending a lipstick shade or calling them out on their manners? It's been annoying me..

I called them out on their manners but I did still tell them the shade I use haha

Packing for LA ❤ (also packing for Antony as he's a lazy...



Packing for LA ❤ (also packing for Antony as he's a lazy shit)

So I'm fair to medium skin and I'm looking at MAC lipsticks, what colours do think you wouldnt wash me out and make me look like a dick? I'm going to France soon and I'm thinking coral/summer colours? and also which shade do you use? It looks lovely! but do you use a lip pencil with it as well? thank you lovely! xx

I'm not sure really I just use MAC Please Me most of the time x

Hey Belle! I really love your style! Would you like to do a what's in my bag sometime? xxx ^.^

Maybe! Thank you :)

Misses you're so unbelievable pretty, and I can't believe you're the same age like me, you look so mature! And I'm soooo jealous of your Eckel tattoo, I think you have a fucking great personality. Someday when I visit London again we have to make party. Yes. Sorry for creepin'! :)

Awww thank you! :) if you're ever in London message me x

Have you ever considered being a make-up artist? I think you'd be wonderful at it x

I would love to! But the courses are so expensive :( maybe one day!

That video is so lame!

You're opinion really us so important to me anon. I honestly care so much that you think it's lame. You have no idea how much that has affected my day.

You posted it all over facebook and here when it was realised...

Hardly haha. I posted one status about it. People are just weird.

hello love, i absolutely adore all of your tattoos and you're a sweet heart. I know this may come off as way to personal but I will be soon starting a sleeve, how long did yours take to do and cost wise? (if you don't mind me asking at all) x

Thank you! Mine took a while cos I had it reworked :( the guy who lined it in originally fucked the line work so bad. As for cost I don't really know because Antony finished it and as we're together I obviously don't pay. But they're pretty expensive, worth it though!

Hey girlie, what mascara do you use? Can you suggest any good low end ones? Please and many thanks pretty lady x

Chanel which is £24 but when I'm low on cash I use Collection 2000 volumiser, it's actually really really good and only costs £3 or something.

what music video is it that you're in?

Martyr Defiled - lifeless…how do people even know this?

Photo



Photo



hello belle :) I really love you and your blog! Do you have any plans for this summer? <3

Thank you! LA and Berlin and some other fun things :)

what lipstick and etc do you use for ur lips?

Topshop Nevada nude or MAC Please Me

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น