วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Girl next door

Photo







Photo



Photo



Asgardian Style









Asgardian Style

Okay. So here it is : the story of how I met Tom Hiddleston (!! i still can't believe it !)

tomhiddleston-gifs:

(I'm sorry it took me so long to write this, but I did write almost everything once and then my laptop turned off because I forgot to put it on charge, and then I had to prepare dinner, and then to eat… Sorry ! And really, really sorry for the mistakes I'm about to make)

So when I came on the net this morning it was like 10h30 am and I saw this post. And I was like :'that's it ! He's in Paris !' and I was waiting for this because some days ago, I read on torrilla's blog that the shooting of Close Enough would start in June and take place in Paris . So I didn't know what to do because in fact, this afternoon I had a English lesson (I'm not in school anymore but recently I started to take some English lessons) and I wanted to try to see him but I wasn't sure…

But I thought 'Damn, this my chance, let's just take it ! Even if you don't meet or see him, you won't regret anything'. I had to try. So, I prepared myself, went to the station and I took a ticket to Paris. In the train, I couldn't stop thinking, I was like : 'wtf are you doing, he won't even be there, you're a total weirdo' ! Even if I was imagining what I could say to him, honestly I hadn't so much faith. I was hoping to maybe catch a sight of him, and this would have be enough, this would have already really great.

Arrived in Paris, It took me like 30 minutes to find the museum, I arrived arround 1:30 pm. Just behind the museum there were young people, I first thought they were there for him too, but no x) Anyway the museum had a courtyard so I decided to wait there. I was sitting on a bench, and still was thinking that I wouldn't certainly not see him, but even though I couldn't take my eyes off of this 'pane' where you could see people arriving to the museum. It was sunny, I was quite tired (could even have had a nape x))… And around 2:20-30 : there they arrived. The director, Paul Andrew Williams, and Hayley Atwell… and Tom. There he was. Tall. Dressed, you know, in his black cardigan, wearing his white T-shirt, and his black 'skinny' jean, in trainers. And wearing black sunglasses. I couldn't believe it. There are no words to explain how I felt. I couldn't and still can't believe it. This man I didn't even know one year ago. This man I run a blog on. This man I liked so much. This man who became my favourite actor in less than one year. This man was there just few meters away from me. It was surrealistic.

They went inside this little room where I was one hour before, where you know, I don't know how do say this in English, like in airports, when you have to pass a door, and put your stuff in a box so the security check it out… Then they came out in the courtyard where I was still seated on my bench, staring at them, could not believing my eyes. They took some photographs of the museum's architecture and they went inside to get tickets for the exhibition. I didn't know what to do, I was already shivering, but I decided to follow them inside.

I know this is creepy, I know I'm a weirdo. I'm sorry.

Anyway, at first I sat in the corner of the hall and then I saw that they were in the souvenir shop. So I decided to go there too. I wasn't chasing them, I didn't say anything, I didn't even try to approach Tom. I knew it wasn't the right moment, I didn't want to bother him or them, and couldn't even do it, I was shivering and fidgeting. I was just there checking books and trying to see a glimpse of Tom. Then I heard Tom said 'shall we' to them, and went towards me, because I didn't know it but I was checking books just next to the exhibition entrance, so I moved backwards, I couldn't even look at him. They went inside. And for like 5-10 minutes I stayed in the souvenir shop because I could still see him behind the door (which was in glass). Once I think he saw me but didn't really notice me I think. I decided to went back in the courtyard.

At this point, I thought that I had to talk to him, maybe get an autograph, or even better a pic. So I sat on another bench which was really close to the exit, I knew they were obliged to pass in front of me to leave. I wasn't okay at all, trying to express in my mind what could I say to them (I even wanted to get Hayley's autograph), it was something like : 'Excuse me Tom… Could you sign my book please ?'. I didn't know. But I wanted to try.

Around 3:40 Tom went out. Alone. I saw him and was like 'oh my god there he is again… he's alone, that's now or never'. I looked at him, he looked towards me. I saw that he had take off his cardigan and sunglasses inside the museum. He went to sit on another bench to wait for the others. It took me some seconds to 'get my shit together' and slowly I went to see him. He was sitting there, had put his sunglasses back (sadly for me… :() and was checking his phone. He lifted his head up at me. And I stood there like a total idiot for some seconds, without saying anything. He looked at me a bit surprised, waiting for me to speak or do something. I was shivering like I never have before, but succeded to say a little 'Hi', then I said 'Sorry to bother you… Could you sign me an autograph please ?' (or something like that, I don't remember exactly, I was stamming). He didn't react immediately. He was probably wondering who I were, since I didn't say I was a fan or something. Then he said something like 'well… yes', so I gave him my book to sign, and a pen. He asked me my name, I stammed again 'Mélanie' and he thought it was 'Marie' x) At this time I didn't even notice he got it wrong x) After this I asked him if we could take a pic and he answered 'sure'. He took my camera, told me to sit next to him (yes he was still seated during the conversation) and took the pic.

image

Then I stood up again and - I know this was a bit cheeky - I asked him if I could take a pic of him. He wasn't really enthusiast at first, maybe a bit embarrassed I don't know, but said yes even though. I took one pic, then he went 'another one ?' and I was like 'yeah sure !' x). Then he started a little conversation in French, asking me if I live in Paris (I said no), if I went to see the exhibition (I said no again) and told me that it was good. I tried to ask him in English - but was still a bit stammering - so he told me to ask in French, I asked him if we was going to Cannes for his movie. He answered in French 'yes, that he'll be there friday, because he had this movie' - I said 'Only lovers left Alive' - and he seemed kinda surprised I knew the movie. He said that he would be back (in London I thought) on Sunday. He also asked me if I was going to Cannes either, and I said no sadly. Then I wanted to ask him if he'll come back in Paris to shoot Close Enough, but couldn't ask the question because the director, Paul Andrew Williams arrived. I said 'bonjour', he said 'bonjour' too. Then Tom said something like : 'This is Marie', and I said 'it's Mélanie' and then he said something like : 'Oh no ! I'm so sorry !' and immediately extended his arms to my bag saying like 'oh sorry I wrote 'Marie" and he wanted to correct it x) It was so cute ! So I gave him my book and my pen back and seated next to him again, looking at what he would write. He first tried to 'change' Marie into Mélanie, then kinda asked me if he could cross out the word, I said yes, he wrote 'Mélanie' and wrote 'sorry' (in French).

image

Then Hayley arrived, I said 'bonjour' to her to and she said 'hi' too. Then he stood up, turned back at me saying something like 'it was a pleasure to meet you' (in French) and hold out to shake my hand. And then they leave.

I stayed few seconds on the bench. And there is how I met Tom Hiddleston.

I still can't believe it. You've no idea. I didn't think at all yesterday's evening that I would meet him today. It's like a dream. He's really handsome, nice and charming, and I… I don't even know what to say… I just want to meet him again x)

Photo







Photo



rumregrets: this is fantastic. you can just see the weight of...



rumregrets:

this is fantastic. you can just see the weight of responsibility sitting heavy on his shoulders. 

Photo



Photo



unsuccessfulmetalbenders: unsuccessfulmetalbenders: being black is really wonderful and convenient...

unsuccessfulmetalbenders:

unsuccessfulmetalbenders:

being black is really wonderful and convenient bc i can just be sitting here in my room like this

image

and whenever people come looking for me to do stuff i dont even really have to hide all i have to do it turn off my light and

image

and then when they leave i just 

image

ive received this question so many times since i posted this yesterday so imma just leave this right here ok  

image

schmacky: Emma's "You're hiding something from me, I may or may...









schmacky:

Emma's "You're hiding something from me, I may or may not know what it is, but I'm going to find out and fuck you up" smile.

Photo













Photo



Photo











frivolouswhim: Relationship Appreciation | 4/29Regina &...





frivolouswhim:

Relationship Appreciation | 4/29
Regina & Hook

Photo



Photo





regina, the pirate queen



regina, the pirate queen

Photo



















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น