วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Broken. Limits.

Photo



Check your kik and submissions, you.got some fine ass nudes.

I don't have any submissions -_-.

Why play with my heart?

Secret #74 I still have no control

It seems in the past few weeks my sexual tension has risen to a climatic peak. I feel a burning heat…from within. The urge to couple, to share…to fuck. Very vulgar I know but that’s what this is…my body aches for it. My inner being thrashing around inside of me begging…for it. I have standards for myself…and my victims. Why do I refer to them as such? It’s due to the fact I know that sex is an art I’ve mastered. I may not know how to sell sex, but I’m good. I may not have the look, but I’ll be breathtaking. I may not know how to make love…but I can damn sure make it feel better than any pure emotion could. I’ll invade your dreams if you had it. Yet, my dreams have begun to keep me awake at night…my hypothalamus in over drive, making my need deeper. Then my hippocampus decides to abet…allowing me to taste my the imagery within these dreams that have entered my day. It’s shortly followed by the aid of my amygdala making it worse because now I can feel these dreams. I sometimes curse myself for having such a rich mental state.This feeling stirs lazily in my chest, rumbling out like the growl of an infuriated animal. Like a cat in heat, it stretches and prowls behind my walls, yowling for the need of satisfaction. Moaning within my depths. Screaming hot within my palms. Sticky between my fingers. The urges and images towards violence and intimacy are blurred. Warning me, sex without love is nothing but violence, And like a child immune to the truth stuck in my own adolescence because this sweet violence is what I seek. Ropes of desideratum have become so tightly wrapped around my wrist I can see the lines in my flesh…. y body is begging for good sex, yet my selectivity keeps me in check. I refuse to share my gifts…no my aptness with one undeserving…but soon…I need to taste satisfaction soon. 

"I have some food in my bag for you. Not that edible food, the...



"I have some food in my bag for you.
Not that edible food, the food you eat?"

Photo



Photo



Do you have kik or snap chat Mon Ami?

I have Kik @_TheNun

Leg progress. 10 more pounds till I reach my goal. Then I'll...



Leg progress. 10 more pounds till I reach my goal. Then I'll focus on definition.

Photo



richwhitehusband: Pikachu is such a peach for helping out



richwhitehusband:

Pikachu is such a peach for helping out

Xiao Wen Ju wears Givenchy Haute Couture F/W 2011 in 'Magical...



Xiao Wen Ju wears Givenchy Haute Couture F/W 2011 in 'Magical Thinking' shot by Tim Walker for W March 2012 - scanned from Tim Walker: Storyteller

Will u ever make YouTube videos

Sure… when I find something to really talk about. I would hate to talk about or do something that the "youtube famous" people have already done and it no longer be interesting. I was thinking of making videos of my secrets and going more into depth. We will see what the future holds.

Photo



Yea I squat a little….



Yea I squat a little….

 



 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Better.



Better.

Photo



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น